Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm feeling much better today. Hopefully I will be cleared to return to work Monday. I need to go back. No work = no pay :(

I wonder how I will ever get to the point I need to be to do what I feel God is calling me to. It seems so overwhelming at times. My goal is to be somewhere in the world other than here by the time I'm 50. That gives me 8 years to get my finances in order and see the girls settled in their own places they are called to be.

Oh to be young again, knowing what I know now. I don't think I would be here but would already be on the mission field. What time has been wasted!!! But has it really been wasted? I would not be who I am today if not for the things I've gone through. It is what it is. Time to press toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment